Stunning ground floor purpose built south facing apartment located just moments away from Fairhaven Lake, Granny's Bay and the Beach. The former Queen Mary private school was converted into apartments by Barrett Homes Ltd in 2012 and is within easy reach of Lytham, St Annes and Ansdell centres with all their many shops, restaurants and amenities. Local transport links are also close by.Ground Floor
- Communal Front Entrance Vesitbule
- Approached via a part glazed outer door with double glazed window over.Communal Entrance Hall
- Georgian style glazed double doors provide access to the entrance hall. Feature parquet wood floor. Electric panel heaters. Two seating areas. Staircase with side hand rail lead to the first floor.
To the rear left hand side of the building there is a further communal entrance which provides convenient access to the apartment and designated parking area. Bank of letter boxes to the rear entrance.Private Entrance
- Approached by a feature door with centre spy hole. Corniced ceiling. Video entry phone handset. Halogen downlights. Electric panel radiator. Built in storage cupboard with pressurised domestic hot water cylinder and electric circuit breaker fuse box.Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room/Kitchen
- 8.20m x 4.17m (26'11 x 13'8) - The kitchen has an excellent range of eye and low level cupboards and drawers in oak with stainless steel handles. Feature solid granite working surfaces incorporating a one & a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with chefs mixer tap. Built in appliances comprise: Whirlpool stainless steel electric multifunction single oven. Whirlpool four ring halogen hob and stainless steel splash back. Illuminated stainless steel chimney style extractor hood above. Integrated fridge and freezer. Integrated Blomberg washer dryer and Blomberg dishwasher. Under cupboard lighting.Ceramic tiled floor in the kitchen area. LED downlights.Lounge Area
- Four wall lights. Two feature full height double glazed sliding sash windows with fitted shutters overlook the rear communal gardens with Southerly aspect. Further double glazed high level window overlooking the front of the property. Corniced ceiling. Two electric panel radiators. Two telephone points. Television and Sky aerial points.Bedroom
- 5.66m x 2.72m (18'7 x 8'11) - Feature full height double glazed sliding sash window with fitted shutters overlooking the rear communal gardens with a Southerly aspect. Further double glazed high level window overlooking the front of the property. Electric panel radiator. Television and telephone point.Bathroom/Wc
- 1.80m x 2.18m (5'11 x 7'2) - Three piece white bathroom suite comprising: Panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and hand shower attachment. Further chrome thermostatic shower positioned above with glazed splash back screen. Vanity wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and cupboard beneath. The suite is completed by a low level WC. Wall mounted mirror fronted medicine cabinet with halogen downlight. Ceiling halogen downlight. Electric shaving point. Chrome towel rail. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Ceramic tile floor.Electric Heating
- The apartment benefits from individually controlled electric heaters where described. Domestic hot water is provided by electric immersion heater.Double Glazing
- Where previously described the windows have uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED unitsOutside
- To the front of the property there are extensive garden areas which have been laid to lawn with perimeter flower beds and borders which host a variety of plants and shrubs.Communal Courtyard Gardens
- Accessed via double doors from the communal entrance hall or from the corridor outside the apartment, the Southerly facing communal gardens have feature patio areas with seating. Perimeter flowerbeds and borders which host a variety of plants, shrubs and trees.Parking
- To the rear left side of the building there is a dedicated parking space which passes with the apartment.
Further visitor parking spaces. A driveway from Clifton Drive leads to the visitor off road parking spaces and to the main front entrance.Maintenance
- A management company has been formed to administer and control outgoing expenses to common parts. A figure of £1500 per annum is currently levied which covers the maintenance costs of the exterior of the building, the communal internal areas, communal gardens, buildings insurance and window cleaning.Tenure/Council Tax
- The site of the property is held Leasehold for the residue term of 155 years subject to an annual ground rent of £380. Council Tax Band CNote
- The apartments can be let. Pets are not allowed.Location
- Stunning ground floor purpose built south facing apartment located just moments away from Fairhaven Lake, Granny's Bay and the Beach. The former Queen Mary private school was converted into apartments by Barrett Homes Ltd in 2012 and is within easy reach of Lytham, St Annes and Ansdell centres with all their many shops, restaurants and amenities. Local transport links are also close by.Viewing The Property
- Strictly by appointment through 'John Ardern & Company'.Internet & Email Address
- All properties being sold through John Ardern & Company can be accessed and full colour brochures printed in full, with coloured photographs, on the internet: www.johnardern.com, rightmove.com, onthemarket.com, Email Address: email@example.comThe Guild
- John Ardern & Company are proud to announce that we have been appointed as the only Estate Agent practice in the South Fylde to be appointed as members of 'The Guild of Property Professionals'. As well as a network of carefully chosen independent Estate Agents throughout the UK, we now have an associated London office, 121 Park Lane, Mayfair with our own dedicated telephone number: - 02074098367. Outside the office, there are four touch screens enabling interested clients to access all our displayed properties. The website address is www.guildproperty.co.uk.Property Misdescription Act
- John Ardern & Company for themselves and their clients declare that they have exercised all due diligence in the preparation of these details but can give no guarantee as to their veracity or correctness. Any electrical or other appliances included have not been tested, neither have drains, heating, plumbing and electrical installations. All purchasers are recommended to carry our their own investigations before contract.
This is a Freehold property.