Detached elevated three/four bedroom house with stunning gardens, situated in Wrea Green Village, arguably one of the counties finest traditional villages with its centre 'village green' together with duck pond and cricket square with adjoining primary school (Outstanding) and the well known pub and restaurant 'The Grapes'. Lytham St Annes, Kirkham, Preston, Blackpool are all within a very short travelling distance and there is easy access onto the M55 motorway. An early viewing is essential to appreciate the potential this property has to offer, together with the magnificent front and rear gardens, which are a real credit to the current owners.Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- 3.96m max x 2.87m (13' max x 9'5) - Approached through a replacement uPVC outer door with upper obscure leaded double glazed panels. Nicely appointed central hallway with wood laminate floor. Staircase leads off with spindled balustrade. Corniced ceiling and dado rails. Panel radiator. Wired for wall lights. Under stair/cloaks store cupboard with obscure leaded double glazed opening outer window. (NOTE: Originally there was a cloaks/WC and the soil pipe and plumbing is still available).Lounge
- 6.20m plus bay x 3.58m (20'4 plus bay x 11'9) - Spacious well appointed 'through lounge' with oriel double glazed leaded bay window enjoys delightful elevated views looking over the front garden with open fields beyond. Deep padded window sill with double panel radiator set beneath. Double opening leaded double glazed doors overlook and give access to the rear garden. The focal point of the room is a marble tiled inset fireplace with a 'Baxi' open fire gate and having a white detailed surround and over mantle. Matching marble hearth. Two further single panel radiators. Corniced ceiling. Wired for wall lights. Further pine glazed door from the hall.Dining Room
- 3.96m x 3.28m (13' x 10'9) - Approached from the hall through matching glazed pine double doors. Delightful second reception room. Leaded double glazed picture window with side opening lights enjoys stunning views looking over the large rear garden. Panel radiator. Corniced ceiling with centre rose.Dining- Kitchen
- 4.45m x 3.28m (14'7 x 10'9) - Extremely well fitted dining kitchen with a range of wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers. Laminate working surfaces with concealed downlighting. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Corner carousel. Built in appliances comprise: Beko fan assisted electric automatic oven and grill. Rangemaster four ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back and illuminated extractor canopy above. Plumbing for dishwasher. Double panel radiator. Wood laminate floor. Matching double glazed leaded windows overlook the front and rear gardens.Laundry Room
- 4.17m x 2.13m (average width) (13'8 x 7' (average - Turned working surfaces with cupboards beneath and inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with splash back tiling. Plumbing facilities for automatic washing machine. Wall mounted Remeha gas central heating boiler. Double panel radiator. Tiled floor. Double glazed window with opening lights overlooks the rear garden. Outer door gives rear access. Meter cupboard contains the electric circuit breaker fuse box and useful side shelving. Inter-connecting door gives direct access to the two car garage.Rear Annex (Bedroom Four)
- 4.27m x 3.66m (14' x 12') - At present being used as a study office but would be ideal as an additional bedroom/granny flat or clients working from home having the benefit of an adjoining WC. Sliding double glazed patio doors overlook and give access to the rear garden. Panel radiator. Ceiling downlights. Fixture side cupboard. High level double glazed window gives further light.Cloaks/Wc
- Two piece white suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and splash back tiling. Low level WC. Panel radiator. Obscure double glazed outer window with top opening light.First Floor
- Approached from the previously described turned staircase with a leaded double glazed picture window on the half stair enjoying delightful views looking over the front garden and fields beyond, Matching wall decorations, corniced ceiling, dado rail and spindled balustrade.Landing
- 5.05m x 2.87m max measurements (16'7 x 9'5 max mea - Panel radiator. Corniced ceiling and dado rails. Loft access via a folding ladder and the loft is insulated and boarded. Large airing cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder and open shelving. Modern hardwood doors to all first floor rooms.Bedroom Suite One
- 3.89m x 3.40m (12'9 x 11'2) - Well planned double bedroom with double glazed window having two side opening lights overlooks the rear garden. Panel radiator. Corniced ceiling. Square arch gives access to:Walk Through Dressing Room
- 2.90m x 1.60m (9'6 x 5'3) - With fitted wardrobes on two walls. Panel radiator. Double glazed picture window with two opening lights overlooking the rear garden.En Suite Shower Room/Wc
- 2.21m x 0.91m (7'3 x 3') - With three piece suite comprising: tiled step in shower compartment with a Triton electric shower and tiled seat. Fixture wash hand basin with cupboards beneath and chrome mixer tap with splash back tiling and wall mounted shaving point. The suite is completed by a low level WC. Obscure double glazed opening outer window. Ceiling downlights.Bedroom Two
- 3.66m x 3.10m (12' x 10'2) - Nicely appointed second double bedroom with double glazed window with side opening lights overlooks the rear elevation. Corniced ceiling.Bedroom Three
- 3.10m plus wardrobes x 2.49m (10'2 plus wardrobes - (maximum 'L' shape measurements) Deceptive third double bedroom with double glazed dormer window with two opening lights overlooks the front garden with open fields beyond. Panel radiator. Fitted wardrobe with double doors and storage above. Corniced ceiling.Bathroom/Wc
- 3.38m x 1.75m (11'1 x 5'9) - With ceramic floor and part wall tiles. Four piece white suite comprises: tiled panelled bath with chrome mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin with matching taps and illuminated mirror above. Corner step in tiled shower compartment with a plumbed shower and curved sliding outer doors. The suite is completed by a low level WC. White ladder heated towel rail. Ceiling halogen downlights. Obscure double glazed outer window with two opening lights.Central Heating
- The property enjoys the benefit of gas fired central heating from a wall mounted Remeha boiler in the utiity serving panel radiators and domestic hot water.Double Glazing
- Where previously described the windows have been replaced with uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED units with leaded lights.Outside
- To the front of the property there is a feature lawned garden with well stocked shrub and flower beds. Concrete printed driveway giving excellent off road car parking and leading to the two car garage. External garden tap and security lighting.
To the immediate rear there is a large 90ft private garden laid principally to lawn with superb mature well stocked shrub and flower borders with established trees and ever green hedging. The garden must be inspected to be fully appreciated and is a compliment to the present owners. To the corner there is a sheltered summer house with timber decking. Aluminium framed greenhouse and paved patio adjoining the house with brick built water feature and ornamental pond. Useful timber garden shed. External security lighting and garden tap.
Note: Due to it's length the garden enjoys maximum sun light and is very private.Outside
- Two Car Garage
- 5.72m x 5.61m (18'9 x 18'5 ) - (max average measurements) With electrically operated roller door and interconnecting door directly into the laundry room. Power and light supplies.Tenure Freehold/Council Tax
- The site of the property is held Freehold and is free from any chief rent or other encumbrances. Council Tax Band G.Vendor Notes
- The double glazing was installed by Lytham Windows in 2012 with a 15 year warranty.N.B
- The property was rewired approx 10 yrs ago.Location
- This very attractive and elevated detached house is conveniently situated within yards from the village green with it's traditional duck pond and cricket square bordered by The Grapes Pub/Restaurant, village primary school and local shops/store.
Wrea Green is arguably one of the finest villages in the county and has won the best kept village award over many years. The village is within 10/15 minutes driving distance from Kirkham, Lytham St Annes and Warton. Only minutes from the M55 motorway access giving easy access to the Lake District and Manchester.
Viewing recommended.Internet & Email Address
- All properties being sold through John Ardern & Company can be accessed and full colour brochures printed in full, with coloured photographs, on the internet: www.johnardern.com, rightmove.com, onthemarket.com, Email Address: email@example.comThe Guild
- John Ardern & Company are proud to announce that we have been appointed as the only Estate Agent practice in the South Fylde to be appointed as members of 'The Guild of Property Professionals'. As well as a network of carefully chosen independent Estate Agents throughout the UK, we now have an associated London office, 121 Park Lane, Mayfair with our own dedicated telephone number: - 02074098367. Outside the office, there are four touch screens enabling interested clients to access all our displayed properties. The website address is www.guildproperty.co.uk.Viewing The Property
- Strictly by appointment through 'John Ardern & Company'.Property Misdescription Act
- John Ardern & Company for themselves and their clients declare that they have exercised all due diligence in the preparation of these details but can give no guarantee as to their veracity or correctness. Any electrical or other appliances included have not been tested, neither have drains, heating, plumbing and electrical installations. All purchasers are recommended to carry our their own investigations before contract. Details Prepared August 2022
This is a Freehold property.