This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
This superb mid terraced cottage was originally built in 1846. At that time the church opposite, St Nicholas Church was demolished and the bricks from the church were used to build the row of cottages hence the name Church Row. The new church was constructed in 1848.
The cottage is situated in the heart of Wrea Green Village, arguably one of the counties finest traditional villages with its centre 'village green' together with duck pond and cricket square with adjoining primary school (Outstanding) and the well known pub and restaurant 'The Grapes'. Lytham St Annes, Kirkham, Preston, Blackpool are all within a very short travelling distance and there is easy access onto the M55 motorway. Internal viewing is strongly recommended.
We have found these similar properties.
Pershore Road, Lytham St Annes
Link Detached House
Southfold Place, Lytham
Silverdale Road, Lytham St Ann...
Salters Court, East Beach, Lyt...