This spacious two bedroomed semi detached dormer bungalow is in a very convenient location in Warton with it's local village amenities ad shopping and transport services running close by to both Lytham and Freckleton.
The property must be inspected to be fully appreciated especially the landscaped spacious rear garden.Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- 2.54m x 2.34m (8'4 x 7'8) - (max measurements) Nicely appointed central hallway approached through a replacement outer door with upper double glazed obscure panels with leaded lights. Wood laminate floor. Panel radiator. Staircase leads off with spindled balustrade. Under stair cloaks/meter cupboard containing both the gas and electric meters and circuit breaker fuse box and water meter. Corniced ceiling.Lounge
- 4.80m x 3.25m (15'9 x 10'8) - Nicely appointed principal reception room. Curved bay window overlooks the front garden. Deep display sill. Panel radiator. The focal point of the room is a canopied gas fire set in a decorative surround with polished wood over mantle and side displays. Corniced ceiling and centre rose.Dining-Kitchen
- 4.37m x 2.97m (14'4 x 9'9) - With vinyl flooring. Part tiled walls. Range of wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers. Laminate working surfaces. Freestanding 'Freeworld' electric cooker with oven and grill together with four ring hob. Stainless steel splash back. 'Broan' illuminated extractor canopy above. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Plumbing facilities for automatic washing machine. Wall mounted Worcester combi gas central heating boiler (installed Oct 2021). Panelled ceiling with halogen downlights. Double glazed side picture window with opening light. Further window overlooks the rear garden with top opening light.Sun Lounge
- 4.45m x 2.36m (14'7 x 7'9) - Approached from both the dining kitchen and adjoining ground floor bedroom. Ceramic tiled floor. Wood panelled ceiling. Deep windows with centre double glazed patio door and side single glazed windows. Sun lounge overlooks the extensive landscaped rear garden.Ground Floor Bedroom
- 4.72m x 2.87m (15'6 x 9'5) - Approached from a door leading from the kitchen. Panel radiator. Corniced ceiling. Double opening doors open on to the sun lounge.Shower Room/Wc
- 2.54m x 2.31m (8'4 x 7'7) - Modern three piece shower room/WC comprising: step in shower compartment with side screen and plumbed shower. Vanity wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. The suite is completed by a low level WC. Part waterproof paneled walls. Ceiling halogen downlight and extractor fan. Obscure double glazed outer window with top opening light. Panel radiator.First Floor
- Approached from the previously described turned staircase with spindled balustrade and pine hand rails leads to the upper landing with an obscure double glazed window giving natural light.Principal Bedroom
- 5.03m x 4.34m (16'6 x 14'3) - Spacious well planned double bedroom. Double glazed dormer window overlooks the front elevation with side opening light. Panel radiator. Range of fitted wardrobes and bedside units. Access to under eaves storage.Adjoining Second Shower Room/Wc
- 2.34m x 1.70m (7'8 x 5'7) - With waterproof paneled walls. Three piece modern suite comprises: wet room shower with a plumbed shower and fixed screen together with fitted seat. Pedestal wash hand basin with matching accessories. The suite is completed by a low level WC. Chrome heated ladder towel rail. Obscure double glazed outer window with top opening light.Outside
- To the front of the property there is an easily managed garden laid with stone chippings and central circular flower bed and low level rear hedging. Concrete driveway leads down the side of the property for off road parking.
To the immediate rear there is an extensive (approx 60ft long x 35ft) landscaped garden laid for ease of maintenance with stone chipped and paved pathways and patio. Well stocked shrub and flower borders with established trees. Due to it's length the garden enjoys a sunny aspect. Timber garden store.Double Glazing
- Where previously described the principal windows have been replaced with uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED units.Central Heating (Combi)
- The property enjoys the benefit of gas fired central heating from a modern wall mounted Worcester combi boiler serving panel radiators and giving instantaneous domestic hot water.Tenure Freehold/Council Tax
- The site of the property is held Freehold and is free from any chief rent or other encumbrances. Council Tax Band C.Location
- This spacious semi detached two bedroomed dormer bungalow is in a very convenient location in Warton with it's local village amenities ad shopping and transport services running close by to both Lytham and Freckleton.
The property must be inspected to be fully appreciated especially the landscaped spacious rear garden.The Guild
- John Ardern & Company are proud to announce that we have been appointed as the only Estate Agent practice in the South Fylde to be appointed as members of 'The Guild of Property Professionals'. As well as a network of carefully chosen independent Estate Agents throughout the UK, we now have an associated London office, 121 Park Lane, Mayfair with our own dedicated telephone number: - 02074098367. Outside the office, there are four touch screens enabling interested clients to access all our displayed properties. The website address is www.guildproperty.co.uk.Internet & Email Address
- All properties being sold through John Ardern & Company can be accessed and full colour brochures printed in full, with coloured photographs, on the internet: www.johnardern.com, rightmove.com, onthemarket.com, Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgViewing The Property
- Strictly by appointment through 'John Ardern & Company'.Property Misdescription Act
- John Ardern & Company for themselves and their clients declare that they have exercised all due diligence in the preparation of these details but can give no guarantee as to their veracity or correctness. Any electrical or other appliances included have not been tested, neither have drains, heating, plumbing and electrical installations. All purchasers are recommended to carry our their own investigations before contract. Details Prepared June 2022
This is a Freehold property.