This delightful mid terraced property is conveniently situated close to Old Links Golf Course and being within a few minutes walking distance to local shopping facilities, primary schools and transport services.
An internal inspection is advised to appreciate the tastefully appointed accommodation this property has to offer ideal for first time buyers or investors.Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Approached through uPVC obscure leaded double glazed door with matching side obscure panel. Wood parquet floor. Staircase leads to the first floor.Kitchen
- Excellent range of eye & low level fixture cupboards, drawers and glazed display cabinet. Roll topped working surface incorporating a one and a half bowl sink unit and centre mixer tap. Freestanding electric oven and four ring hob. Plumbing facilities for automatic washing machine. Larder bridge. uPVC double glazed window with side opening light overlooking the front elevation. Part tiled walls. Wall mounted Ideal Logic combi boiler. Serving hatch through to the lounge/dining room.Lounge & Dining Area
- Matching wood parquet floor. Double panel radiator. Low level cupboards contains the modern circuit breaker fuse box. Telephone point. Glazed window looks through to the sun room. Leaded door with matching side panels looks through and gives access to the sun room.Sun Room
- Recently fitted carpet. Glazed windows with upper opening lights overlooking the rear garden. Outer door gives access to the rear garden. 13 Amp double power point. Wall light.First Floor Landing
- Approached from the previously described staircase with newly fitted carpet. Useful cupboard and open shelving.Bedroom One
- Spacious well appointed double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window with upper opening light overlooking the rear elevation. Single panel radiator with thermostatic valve control.Bedroom Two
- Second spacious double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window with side opening light overlooking the front elevation with views of OLD LINKS GOLF COURSE. Double panel radiator with thermostatic valve control. Television aerial lead and telephone point. Range of fitted wardrobes with mirror fronted doors.Bathroom/Wc
- Three piece white suite comprises: panelled bath with a Triton Enrich power shower over and side pivoting glass splash back screen. Pedestal 'Charlotte' wash hand basin. The suite is completed by a low level WC. Single panel radiator with thermostatic valve control. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed obscure window with side opening light.Double Glazing
- Where previously described the majority of the windows have been replaced with uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED units where described.Central Heating (Combi)
- The property enjoys the benefit of gas fired central heating from a wall mounted Ideal Logic combi boiler in the kitchen serving panel radiators and giving instantaneous domestic hot water.Outside
- To the front of the property the garden has been laid for ease of maintenance with stone chipped garden and centre flagged pathway leading to the front door. side mature shrub borders. Garden tap. Gas meter. Wall mounted security light.
To the immediate rear there is a delightful enclosed garden again laid for ease of maintenance with a mix of stone chipped, flagged and crazy paved areas. Access to the garage.Garage
- Single car garage approached through an up & over door and double uPVC doors to the garden. Side personal door gives access to the rear service road.Tenure Freehold/Council Tax
- The site of the property is held Freehold. Council Tax Band B.Location
- This delightful mid terraced property is conveniently situated close to Old Links Golf Course and being within a few minutes walking distance to local shopping facilities, primary schools and transport services.
An internal inspection is advised to appreciate the tastefully appointed accommodation this property has to offer ideal for first time buyers or investors.Internet & Email Address
- All properties being sold through John Ardern & Company can be accessed and full colour brochures printed in full, with coloured photographs, on the internet: www.johnardern.com, rightmove.com, onthemarket.com, Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Guild
- John Ardern & Company are proud to announce that we have been appointed as the only Estate Agent practice in the South Fylde to be appointed as members of 'The Guild of Property Professionals'. As well as a network of carefully chosen independent Estate Agents throughout the UK, we now have an associated London office, 121 Park Lane, Mayfair with our own dedicated telephone number: - 02074098367. Outside the office, there are four touch screens enabling interested clients to access all our displayed properties. The website address is www.guildproperty.co.uk.Viewing The Property
- Strictly by appointment through 'John Ardern & Company'.Property Misdescription Act
- John Ardern & Company for themselves and their clients declare that they have exercised all due diligence in the preparation of these details but can give no guarantee as to their veracity or correctness. Any electrical or other appliances included have not been tested, neither have drains, heating, plumbing and electrical installations. All purchasers are recommended to carry our their own investigations before contract. Details Prepared May 2023