This totally redesigned and refurbished semi detached property has been the subject of a total modernisation program and has now been formed into a stunning town centre modern family home being located in the heart of Lytham centre with it's comprehensive shopping facilities and town centre amenities, restaurants and cafe's and having the benefit of a totally refurbished and virtually rebuilt semi detached property.
The interior must be inspected to be fully appreciated and has the benefit of three double bedrooms, two bathrooms and two separate WC's.Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- 7.47m x 3.00m (24'6 x 9'10) - (max 'L' shape measurements) Superbly appointed and impressive entrance hall approached through a new hardwood door with etched numbered double glazed fan light above. Porcelain tiled floor. Staircase leads off with glass balustrade and hardwood handrail. Double glazed sash window gives natural light. Velux pivoting double glazed roof light above. Contemporary wall mounted radiator adjoins the balustrade with original stone steps leading to the small half cellar for storage.Cloaks/Wc
- 1.96m x 0.84m (6'5 x 2'9) - With matching ceramic tiled floor. Two piece white suite comprises: fixture wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and cupboard beneath. Low level WC. Chrome heated ladder towel rail. Obscure high level double glazed window. Pivoting double glazed Velux roof light over. Extractor fan.Lounge
- 4.47m into bay x 3.84m (14'8 into bay x 12'7) - (9ft9 high ceiling) Being open plan from the main hallway having a recently designed period style new bay window overlooks the front elevation. Sash double glazed picture window with deep display sill. Wooden plantation shutters. Halogen canopied lighting. Wood laminate strip floor. Contemporary wall mounted radiator. The focal point of the room is a wall mounted log effect electric fire. Four 13 amp power points. Large square arch gives additional access to:Dining Room
- 3.84m x 3.43m (12'7 x 11'3) - With matching wood laminate floor. Wall mounted contemporary radiator. The focal point of the room is a log effect electric stove. Eight 13 amp power points plus double power point and provision for wall mounted television. Door to the main hall.Dining-Kitchen
- 6.58m x 3.51m (21'7 x 11'6) - Superb extremely well fitted FAMILY dining kitchen with an excellent selection of wall mounted cupboards and drawers. Turned marble effect laminate working surfaces. One & a half bowl single drainer sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Matching island unit with split level matching dining table. Three stylish pendant lights over the central Island unit. Built in appliances comprise: automatic fan assisted electric oven. Combination microwave oven above. Four ring ceramic hob. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated Fridge and freezer. Indesit washing machine. Hotpoint stainless steel and curved glazed illuminated extractor canopy above. The kitchen has two wall mounted contemporary radiators. Feature porcelain tiled floor. Concealed Ideal combi gas central heating boiler. Three double glazed windows overlooking the rear and side elevations. Adjoining outer door with inset double glazed panel opens to the rear patio. Floor mounted lighting. Ceiling halogen downlights. Eight visible 13 amp power points. Provision for wall mounted television with double socket and television aerial. Useful walk in larder with double power point and over head strip light with matching floor tiles.First Floor
- Approached from the previously described staircase complete with edged 100% wool carpet runner leading to a split level landing.Landing
- 2.92m x 1.65m (9'7 x 5'5) - With matching balustrade. 100% wool fitted carpet. Pitched ceiling with exposed beam and Velux double glazed roof light. 13 amp power point. Loft access with integrated descending ladder for loft accessBedroom Suite One
- 4.17m x 3.78m (13'8 x 12'5) - Spacious principle double bedroom. Two double glazed sash windows overlook the front elevation. Wooden plantation shutters. Panel radiator. Six double 13 amp power points including wiring for television. 100% wool fitted carpetEn Suite Shower Room/Wc
- 3.78m into shower x 1.37m (12'5 into shower x 4'6 - Three piece white suite comprises: step in tiled shower compartment with over head rain drop shower and separate hand shower. Sliding outer door. Vanity wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and drawer units beneath and illuminated mirror fronted medicine cabinet above incorporating a shaving point. The suite is completed by a semi concealed low level WC with adjoining storage cupboards. Chrome heated ladder towel rail. Ceiling halogen downlights and extractor fan. Ceramic floor tiles.Bedroom Two
- 3.86m x 3.48m (12'8 x 11'5) - Second well proportioned double bedroom. Double glazed window with top opening light overlooks the rear elevation. Panel radiator. Five double 13 amp power points. 100% wool fitted carpetInner Landing
- 3.10m x 1.09m (10'2 x 3'7) - Separate Wc
- 1.70m x 0.81m (5'7 x 2'8) - With two piece suite comprising: fixture wash hand basin with cupboards beneath and off set chrome mixer tap. Low level WC. Chrome heated ladder towel rail. Pitched ceiling with over head light and extractor fan. Sash double glazed window looks through to Queen Street. Matching fitted carpetBedroom Three
- 4.62m x 3.53m (15'2 x 11'7) - Third large double bedroom. Double glazed window with top opening light overlooks the rear. Panel radiator. Part pitched ceiling with halogen downlights. Six 13 amp power points and wall mounted television aerial socket. 100% wool fitted carpetBathroom/Wc
- 2.39m x 2.29m (7'10 x 7'6) - With a white four piece suite comprises: Roll topped bath with centre chrome mixer taps. Vanity wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and large sliding drawer beneath. Illuminated mirror fronted medicine cabinet above incorporating a shaving point. Step in tiled shower compartment with a rain drop shower and separate hand shower and curved sliding outer doors. The suite is completed by a low level WC. Matching freestanding storage cabinet. Chrome heated ladder towel rail. Double glazed obscure outer window with top opening light. Ceiling halogen downlights. Wall mounted extractor fan, Ceramic floor tiles.Central Heating (Combi)
- The property enjoys the benefit of a gas fired central heating system from a concealed Ideal 'combi' boiler in the kitchen serving contemporary and panel radiators and giving instantaneous domestic hot water.Double Glazing
- Where previously described the windows have new uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED units and additional Velux double glazed roof lights.Outside
- To the front of the property the garden has been block paved to allow for single car parking space.
To the rear there is a patio garden (17'5 x 15'9) with stone paving for ease of maintenance and security wrought iron gate leads to a pedestrian passageway for dustbins etc.... Timber bike store.Tenure/Council Tax
- The site of the property is held Freehold and is free from any chief rent or other encumbrances. Council Tax Band ELocation
- This totally redesigned and refurbished semi detached property has been the subject of a total modernisation program and has now been formed into a stunning town centre modern family home being located in the heart of Lytham centre with it's comprehensive shopping facilities and town centre amenities, restaurants and cafe's and having the benefit of a totally refurbished and virtually rebuilt semi detached property.
The interior must be inspected to be fully appreciated and has the benefit of three double bedrooms, two bathrooms and two separate WC's.Internet & Email Address
- All properties being sold through John Ardern & Company can be accessed and full colour brochures printed in full, with coloured photographs, on the internet: www.johnardern.com, rightmove.com, onthemarket.com, Email Address: email@example.comViewing The Property
- Strictly by appointment through 'John Ardern & Company'.Vendor Notes
- The vendor informs us any electrical or other appliances included have a manufacturer's guarantee, all drains are tested and working, heating, plumbing, gas and electrical installations are all certified by the relevant trade.Property Misdescription Act
- John Ardern & Company for themselves and their clients declare that they have exercised all due diligence in the preparation of these details but can give no guarantee as to their veracity or correctness. Any electrical or other appliances included have not been tested, neither have drains, heating, plumbing and electrical installations. All purchasers are recommended to carry our their own investigations before contract.
This is a Freehold property.