This lovely second floor two bedroomed purpose built apartment with allocated parking space is in a select development of six apartments, constructed in 2000 and is conveniently situated on Freckleton Street just adjoining Warton Street. Lytham centre with its well planned tree lined shops and town centre amenities is only a pleasant stroll away. There are transport services running along Warton Street directly into Lytham centre. No onward chain. Viewing Recommended.Ground Floor
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Approached by a part glazed outer door. Glazed window positioned to one side. Individual letterbox. Staircase with side banister rail which leads to all floors.Second Floor
- Private Entrance Hall
- Approached through a door from the second floor landing. Built in double storage cupboard with hanging rail and shelf. Loft access. Single panel radiator. Telephone entry phone handset.Lounge
- 3.76m x 3.38m (12'4 x 11'1) - uPVC double glazed window with opening lights overlooking the front of the property. Further uPVC double glazed window with opening light overlooking the side elevation. Double panel radiator. Television, Sky and telephone points.Dining Kitchen
- 4.34m max x 4.24m max (14'3 max x 13'11 max) - The Dining-Kitchen has a range of eye & low level fixture cupboards and drawers in cream. Laminated working surfaces incorporate a one and a half bowl, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Built in appliances: CDA stainless steel electric multi function single oven. Four ring halogen hob. Illuminated extractor positioned above. Space and plumbing for a washing machine. Freestanding fridge freezer. Matching display shelving. Wall mounted Worcester combi gas central heating boiler. Velux double glazed opening light overlooking the rear of the property. uPVC double glazed window with opening light overlooking the rear of the property. Space for a dining table and chairs. Part tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Oak effect laminate floor.Bedroom One
- 4.01m x 3.40m (13'2 x 11'2) - uPVC double glazed window with opening light overlooking the rear of the property. uPVC double glazed window with opening light overlooking the side of the property. Double panel radiator.Bedroom Two
- 3.76m x 2.84m (12'4 x 9'4) - uPVC double glazed window with opening light overlooking the front elevation. Double panel radiator.Bathroom/Wc
- 2.39m x 2.03m (7'10 x 6'8) - Three piece bathroom suite comprises: panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and hand shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with twin chrome taps. The suite is completed by a low level WC. Double panel radiator. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Electric wall light with shaving point. uPVC double glazed window with opening light. Double panel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.Double Glazing
- As previously described the windows have been DOUBLE GLAZED with UPVC units.Central Heating (Combi)
- The property enjoys the benefit of gas fired central heating from a Worcester combi boiler in the Dining Kitchen serving panel radiators and giving instantaneous domestic hot water.Outside
- To the front of the property there are gravelled communal garden areas.
To the immediate rear of the property the communal gardens have been paved and gravelled for easy maintenance and lead to the designated off road car parking space.Maintenance
- A management company has been formed to administer and control outgoing expenses to common parts. A figure of £100 per quarter is currently levied which covers the cost of the upkeep of the communal areas of the building and window cleaning. The apartment owner is responsible for a 1/6th share of the block insurance.Tenure/Council Tax
- The site of the property is held Leasehold for the residue term of 999 years subject to an annual ground rent of £50. Council Tax Band C.Location
- This lovely second floor two bedroomed purpose built apartment with allocated parking space is in a select development of six apartments, constructed in 2000 and is conveniently situated on Freckleton Street just adjoining Warton Street. Lytham centre with its well planned tree lined shops and town centre amenities is only a pleasant stroll away. There are transport services running along Warton Street directly into Lytham centre. No onward chain. Viewing Recommended.Viewing The Property
- Strictly by appointment through 'John Ardern & Company'.Internet & Email Address
- All properties being sold through John Ardern & Company can be accessed and full colour brochures printed in full, with coloured photographs, on the internet: www.johnardern.com, rightmove.com, onthemarket.com, Email Address: email@example.comThe Guild
- John Ardern & Company are proud to announce that we have been appointed as the only Estate Agent practice in the South Fylde to be appointed as members of 'The Guild of Property Professionals'. As well as a network of carefully chosen independent Estate Agents throughout the UK, we now have an associated London office, 121 Park Lane, Mayfair with our own dedicated telephone number: - 02074098367. Outside the office, there are four touch screens enabling interested clients to access all our displayed properties. The website address is www.guildproperty.co.uk.Property Misdescription Act
- John Ardern & Company for themselves and their clients declare that they have exercised all due diligence in the preparation of these details but can give no guarantee as to their veracity or correctness. Any electrical or other appliances included have not been tested, neither have drains, heating, plumbing and electrical installations. All purchasers are recommended to carry our their own investigations before contract.
This is a Freehold property.