This superbly appointed three bedroomed detached family house is situated on the ever popular development known as West Park. Constructed in the early 1970's by Bovis Homes, and having views to the rear of Fylde Rugby Club. Situated within a few minutes strolling distance to the centre of Ansdell with its shopping facilities on Woodlands Road and adjoining transport services linking into Lytham. Local schools are also close by and only a short walk to Fairhaven Golf Club. Internal and external viewing essentialGround Floor
- Side covered entrance with external wall light.Entrance Hallway
- 5.61m x 1.75m (18'5 x 5'9) - Approached through an outer door with inset obscure leaded double glazed panel. Matching obscure double glazed leaded window to the side providing excellent natural light. Telephone point. Single panel radiator. Corniced ceiling. Dado rail. Built in useful store cupboard. Staircase leads to the first floor with white spindled balustrade. Wall mounted Hive central heating programmer control. Additional understair cloaks/store cupboard. UPVC obscure double glazed window to the side elevation and useful area for a desk/computer table. White panelled doors lead off.Cloaks/Wc
- 1.14m x 0.86m (3'9 x 2'10) - Obscure double glazed opening window to the side elevation. Two piece white suite comprises: Low level WC. Vanity wash hand basin with centre mixer tap and cupboard below. Overhead light. Ceramic tiled walls and floor.Lounge
- Very well presented reception room. UPVC double glazed window overlooks the front garden. Side opening light. Focal point of the room is a stone fireplace with matching raised hearth and inset supporting a remote controlled gas log effect fire. Single and double panel radiators. Corniced ceiling.Dining Room
- 6.71m x 2.62m (22' x 8'7) - Extended second reception room. UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors overlook and give direct access to the rear garden. Single panel radiator. High level obscure double glazed opening window to the side elevation.Breakfast Kitchen
- 4.72m plus reveal x 2.82m (15'6 plus reveal x 9'3) - Modern family breakfast kitchen with an excellent range of fitted eye and low level cupboards and drawers. Incorporating an illuminated glazed display unit and wine rack. Pull out larder cupboard. One and a half bowl sink unit with centre mixer tap set in work surfaces with ceramic splash back tiling and concealed down lighting. Matching peninsular breakfast bar. Built in appliances comprises: Neff four ring induction hob with an illuminated extractor canopy above. Feature mosaic splash back tiling, Neff electric oven and grill and Neff microwave oven. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, both with matching cupboard fronts. Contemporary wall mounted radiator. Panelled ceiling with inset spot lights. Ceramic tiled floor. UPVC double glazed French door overlooks and gives direct rear garden access. Matching full length double glazed window to the side, both with integral window blinds.First Floor Landing
- 3.48m x 1.83m (11'5 x 6') - Approached from the previously described staircase with matching white spindled balustrade. UPVC obscure double glazed window to the side elevation provides further excellent natural light to the stairs and landing area. Single panel radiator. Dado rail. Built in airing cupboard houses a lagged hot water cylinder with linen storage space above.Bedroom One
- 3.81m x 3.48m (12'6 x 11'5) - Double glazed window overlooks the front aspect with side opening light. Single panel radiator. Three fitted double wardrobes. Panelled door leads to the En Suite.En Suite Bathroom/Wc
- 2.59m x 1.78m (8'6 x 5'10) - Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect. Three piece white suite comprises: Tiled panelled bath with a centre mixer tap and over bath shower. Glazed shower screen. Semi concealed low level WC. Adjoining vanity wash hand basin with a laminate display surround and cupboards below and to the side. Illuminated wall mirror above incorporating a shaving socket. Wall mounted extractor fan. Single panel radiator. Karndean tiled floor and walls.Bedroom Two
- 3.15m x 2.74m (10'4 x 9') - Secondly nicely presented double bedroom. Double glazed window enjoys an outlook to the rear of the property with views of Fylde Rugby Club. Side and top opening lights. Single panel radiator.Bedroom Three
- 3.12m x 2.57m max (10'3 x 8'5 max) - Third well proportioned bedroom. Double glazed window overlooks the rear elevation again with views of Fylde Rugby Club. Side opening light. Single panel radiator.Shower Room/Wc
- 2.54m x 1.83m (8'4 x 6') - Modern wet room comprising a three piece suite. Obscure double glazed high level opening window to the side elevation. Tiled shower area with a glazed screen and plumbed shower. Vanity wash hand basin with centre mixer tap and cupboard below. Tiled display sill and illuminated wall mirror. Low level WC completes the suite. Ceramic tiled walls and floor. Contemporary heated towel rail. Access to loft space. Panelled ceiling with inset spot lights.Outside
- To the front of the property is an open plan land garden with mature conifer and an adjoining block paved driveway providing excellent off road parking and leading down the side of the house to the Garage. Matching block paved pathways. Timber gates to both side of the house give rear garden access.
To the immediate rear is a superb landscaped family garden. A stone paved patio area adjoins the rear of the house with timber pergola. Lawned garden area with matching stone flagged pathway and mature shrub borders. To the rear off the garden is an additional raised patio area with timber framed summer house. External security lighting.Garage
- 5.56m x 2.59m (18'3 x 8'6) - Attached brick garage approached through an up and over door. Power and light supplies connected. Garden tap. Gas and electric meters. Meter for the solar panels. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for a tumble dryer and additional fridge/freezer. Wall mounted British Gas central heating boiler. Side UPVC personal door gives rear garden access with covered porch leading to the main house.Double Glazing
- Where previously described the windows have been DOUBLE GLAZED with UPVC frames.Central Heating
- The property enjoys the benefit of gas fired central heating from a British Gas boiler in the garage serving panel radiators and domestic hot water.Solar Panels
- The property has solar panels installed to the side elevation on the Feed in Tariff (FIT) scheme and the vendor informs us they generate a payment of between approximately £1500 and £2000 per annum, and that they can be transferred to the next owner.Tenure Freehold/Council Tax
- The site of the property is held Freehold. Council Tax Band ELocation
- This superbly appointed three bedroomed detached family house is situated on the ever popular development known as West Park. Constructed in the early 1970's by Bovis Homes, and having views to the rear of Fylde Rugby Club. Situated within a few minutes strolling distance to the centre of Ansdell with its shopping facilities on Woodlands Road and adjoining transport services linking into Lytham. Local schools are also close by and only a short walk to Fairhaven Golf Club. Internal and external viewing essentialViewing The Property
- Strictly by appointment through 'John Ardern & Company'.Property Misdescription Act
- John Ardern & Company for themselves and their clients declare that they have exercised all due diligence in the preparation of these details but can give no guarantee as to their veracity or correctness. Any electrical or other appliances included have not been tested, neither have drains, heating, plumbing and electrical installations. All purchasers are recommended to carry our their own investigations before contract. Details prepared March 2023.
This is a Freehold property.