This extremely attractive and totally refurbished detached true bungalow is conveniently situated on this popular development known as 'South Park' being within just a few minutes strolling distance into the centre of Lytham and having near by transport services linking both Lytham and St Annes centres. Other local points of interest within a short walk include Lytham Hall Park Primary School, Fairhaven and Green Drive Golf Courses and Lytham Hall with it's attractive grounds and cafe.
Internal inspection is strongly recommended.Open Vestibule Entrance
- Entrance Hall
- 4.57m x 2.26m (15' x 7'5) - max 'L' shape measurements. Nicely appointed hallway approached from a replacement uPVC outer door with upper double glazed semi obscure detailed glass panel. Double radiator. Ceiling halogen downlights. Access to loft via a folding ladder. Replacement doors to all rooms. Three 13 amp power points.Lounge
- 4.17m x 3.58m (13'8 x 11'9) - Extremely well appointed reception room with double glazed picture window with two side opening lights overlooks the landscaped front garden. Fitted vertical blinds. Double panel radiator. The focal point of the room is a modern fireplace with inset polished marble and matching hearth and having a canopied electric coal effect fire. Seven 13 amp power points one double socket with USB point. Television aerial lead. Corniced ceiling with ceiling halogen downlights. Matching fitted carpet.Dining-Kitchen
- 3.58m x 2.64m (11'9 x 8'8) - Superb recently totally refitted kitchen with an excellent range of wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers. Laminate working surfaces with discreet downlighting. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Built in appliances comprise: Neff automatic fan assisted oven and grill. Matching combination microwave oven above. AEG built in fridge and freezer. Zanussi slim line dishwasher and concealed Zanussi automatic washing machine. Part ceramic tiled walls and matching sill. Replacement uPVC double glazed window with two side opening lights and fitted vertical blind. Adjoining uPVC double glazed outer door with obscure glass. Wall mounted contemporary panel radiator. Ceiling LED downlights and lower kickspace lights. Six visible 13 amp power points.Bedroom One
- 3.58m x 3.56m (11'9 x 11'8) - Spacious principle double bedroom with double glazed replacement window with two side opening lights overlooks the rear garden. Fitted vertical blinds. Double panel radiator. Six 13 amp power points. Two bedside doubles with USB Sockets. Over bed lighting. Ceiling LED lights. Fitted matching carpet.Bedroom Two
- 3.23m x 2.64m (10'7 x 8'8) - Good sized second double bedroom with double glazed replacement window with two side opening lights overlooks the front garden. Fitted vertical blinds. Panel radiator. Six 13 amp power points. Ceiling LED lights. Matching fitted carpet.Bedroom Three/Dining Room
- 2.84m x 2.67m (9'4 x 8'9 ) - Very useful third bedroom or dining room. Double opening double glazed doors overlook and give access to the enclosed rear garden. Panel radiator. Ceiling halogen downlights. Five 13 amp power points. Matching fitted carpet.Shower Room/Wc
- 2.59m x 1.63m (8'6 x 5'4) - Stunning completely refitted and planned three piece suite comprising: walk in double shower with rain drop over head shower and separate hand shower. Fitted screen and side display. Vanity wash hand basin with double doors beneath and matching tile topped display surfaces. Chrome mixer tap and the suite is completed by a semi concealed low level WC. Matching tiled floor and fully tiled walls. Ceiling downlights. Chrome heated ladder towel rail. Illuminated mirror.Outside
- To the front of the bungalow the garden has been landscaped for ease of maintenance with stone chippings and two square flower beds supporting shrubs and plants. Concrete driveway leads down the side of the bungalow for off road parking for two cars and leads to the attached brick garage.
To the iummediate rear there is an enclosed garden (35'5 x 28' approx). Recently fenced with concrete posts and having paved circular patio and the garden has been left for purchaser to decide how to finish either with turf or paving.Garage
- 5.31m x 2.54m (17'5 x 8'4) - Attached brick garage approached through up & over and rear personal door. Obscure double glazed upper panel and adjoining obscure single glazed window. Power, light and water supplies. Gas, electric and water meters. Baxi 'combi' central heating boiler with integral programmer control. Double power socket.Tenure/Council Tax
- The site of the property is held Leasehold for the residue term of 999 years subject to an annual ground rent of £17. Council Tax Band D. (To be advised).Location
- This extremely attractive and totally refurbished detached true bungalow is conveniently situated on this popular development known as 'South Park' being within just a few minutes strolling distance into the centre of Lytham and having near by transport services linking both Lytham and St Annes centres. Other local points of interest within a short walk include Lytham Hall Park Primary School, Fairhaven and Green Drive Golf Courses and Lytham Hall with it's attractive grounds and cafe.
Internal inspection is strongly recommended.The Guild
- John Ardern & Company are proud to announce that we have been appointed as the only Estate Agent practice in the South Fylde to be appointed as members of 'The Guild of Property Professionals'. As well as a network of carefully chosen independent Estate Agents throughout the UK, we now have an associated London office, 121 Park Lane, Mayfair with our own dedicated telephone number: - 02074098367. Outside the office, there are four touch screens enabling interested clients to access all our displayed properties. The website address is www.guildproperty.co.uk.Internet & Email Address
- All properties being sold through John Ardern & Company can be accessed and full colour brochures printed in full, with coloured photographs, on the internet: www.johnardern.com, rightmove.com, onthemarket.com, Email Address: email@example.comViewing The Property
- Strictly by appointment through 'John Ardern & Company'.Property Misdescription Act
- John Ardern & Company for themselves and their clients declare that they have exercised all due diligence in the preparation of these details but can give no guarantee as to their veracity or correctness. Any electrical or other appliances included have not been tested, neither have drains, heating, plumbing and electrical installations. All purchasers are recommended to carry our their own investigations before contract. Details Prepared September 2022
This is a Freehold property.