This extended and redesigned three bedroomed detached true bungalow offers stunning accommodation with woodland views to the rear is situated on the popular development known as 'Lytham Hall Park' constructed in the early 1970s by Richard Costain Ltd and occupies a convenient position yards from the entrance to Fairhaven Golf Course and being within just a few minutes strolling distance to the centre of Ansdell with its comprehensive shopping facilities. Viewing essential.Entrance Porch
- LED downlights. Tiled floor.Entrance Hall
- Approached through a uPVC composite part obscure double glazed outer door. Corniced ceiling. Solid oak floor. Two single panel radiators. Loft access with pull down ladder. Low level cupboard houses the electric circuit breaker fuse box. Gas and electric meters.Lounge
- 4.60m x 4.55m (15'1 x 14'11) - The lounge is an extension to the property. Feature full height uPVC double glazed picture window with opening lights and central patio doors overlooking and giving access to the rear garden with woodland views beyond. Two further uPVC double glazed windows with opening lights overlooking the side elevation. Four uPVC double glazed Velux opening sky lights. Two feature contemporary radiators. The focal point of the room is a feature freestanding multi fuel stove set upon a stone hearth. Television and Sky points. Feature solid oak floor.Dining Kitchen
- 5.89m x 3.56m (19'4 x 11'8) - Completely refurbished kitchen with an excellent range of 'Lords' eye and low level soft close fixture cupboards and drawers in grey. One of the wall cupboards houses the Worcester combi gas fired central heating boiler. Under cupboard LED lighting. Feature solid granite working surfaces incorporate a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Matching central island with wine rack and open display shelving and basket drawers. Built in Siemens appliances comprise: Electric fan assisted double oven in stainless steel surround. Five ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back. Stainless steel illuminated extractor hood over. Integrated Siemens washing machine. Integrated White Knight tumble dryer. Integrated Siemens fridge/freezer. Space for dining table and chairs. Partial LED downlights. uPVC part double glazed outer door provides access to/from the side of the property. uPVC double glazed windows with opening lights overlooking the side of the property. Feature contemporary radiator. Television aerial point. Porcelain tiled floor.Bedroom One
- 5.16m x 3.58m (16'11 x 11'9) - uPVC double glazed window with opening lights overlooking the front garden. Further uPVC double glazed window with opening light overlooking the side. Corniced ceiling. The bedroom has a range of built in 'Lords' grey fitted furniture including wardrobes, drawers and bedside cabinets. Double panel radiator.Bedroom Two
- 3.78m x 2.97m (12'5 x 9'9) - uPVC double glazed window with opening lights overlooking the front garden. Corniced ceiling. Double panel radiator.Bedroom Three
- 3.05m x 2.01m (10' x 6'7) - uPVC double glazed window with opening lights overlooking the rear garden with woodland views beyond. Double panel radiator. Telephone point. Solid oak floor.Wet Room Shower/Wc
- 2.69m x 1.98m (8'10 x 6'6) - This refurbished four piece wet room/WC comprises: Wet room shower with glazed screen positioned to one side and chrome plumbed rain drop shower over and separate hand shower attachment. Two wall mounted vanity wash hand basins with chrome mixer taps and soft close drawers beneath. Two matching wall mounted medicine cabinets with mirror fronted doors. Low level Roca WC. LED downlights. Two uPVC double glazed obscure windows with opening lights. Porcelain tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan. Chrome towel radiator.Central Heating (Combi)
- The property enjoys the benefit of gas fired central heating from a Worcester combi boiler located on the kitchen/dining room serving panel radiators and giving instantaneous domestic hot water.Double Glazing
- Where previously described the windows and doors have been replaced with uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED units.Outside
- To the front of the property the garden has a feature flower bed hosting a variety of plants, bushes and shrubs. Feature block paved driveway provides off road parking. Double wooden gates lead down the side of the property providing additional off road parking and vehicle access to the single garage. Further pedestrian wooden gate to the right hand side of the property leads to a block paved pathway providing access through to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property the garden has superb woodland views and has been lawned. Feature flower beds and borders host a variety of plants, bushes and trees. Feature Indian stone paved patio areas and pathways. Outside water tap. Feature perimeter LED soffit lighting. Outside power points.Garage
- 5.49m x 2.74m (18' x 9') - Approached through an up & over door from the driveway and further side uPVC personal door. Loft storage area. Power and light supplies connected. uPVC obscure double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.Tenure Freehold/Council Tax
- The site of the property is held Freehold. Council Tax Band DLocation
- This extended and redesigned three bedroomed detached true bungalow offers stunning accommodation with woodland views to the rear is situated on the popular development known as 'Lytham Hall Park' constructed in the early 1970s by Richard Costain Ltd and occupies a convenient position yards from the entrance to Fairhaven Golf Course and being within just a few minutes strolling distance to the centre of Ansdell with its comprehensive shopping facilities. Viewing essential.Viewing The Property
- Strictly by appointment through 'John Ardern & Company'.Internet & Email Address
- All properties being sold through John Ardern & Company can be accessed and full colour brochures printed in full, with coloured photographs, on the internet: www.johnardern.com, rightmove.com, onthemarket.com, Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Guild
- John Ardern & Company are proud to announce that we have been appointed as the only Estate Agent practice in the South Fylde to be appointed as members of 'The Guild of Property Professionals'. As well as a network of carefully chosen independent Estate Agents throughout the UK, we now have an associated London office, 121 Park Lane, Mayfair with our own dedicated telephone number: - 02074098367. Outside the office, there are four touch screens enabling interested clients to access all our displayed properties. The website address is www.guildproperty.co.uk.Property Misdescription Act
- John Ardern & Company for themselves and their clients declare that they have exercised all due diligence in the preparation of these details but can give no guarantee as to their veracity or correctness. Any electrical or other appliances included have not been tested, neither have drains, heating, plumbing and electrical installations. All purchasers are recommended to carry our their own investigations before contract.Sales Particulars Approval
- Approved without alteration..........................................(please tick) Approved with alteration................................................ Signed............................................................................. Dated..............................................................................
This is a Freehold property.