This lovely three bedroomed end mews style house built in the early 1990's by Fairclough Homes is situated in a quiet cut de sac location on the popular development known as 'The Glades', conveniently placed within easy walking distance to Lytham with it's comprehensive tree lined shopping facilities and town centre amenities. Transport services are easily available on Mythop Road running into Lytham centre or Warton and beyond. Local schools and Green Drive Golf Course are also close by. An internal viewing is recommended. No onward chain.Ground Floor
- Open tile canopy porch. Outside light.Entrance Hallway
- Approached by a uPVC composite part stained glass double glazed outer door. Staircase with side banister rail which leads to the first floor. Corniced ceiling. Single panel radiator. Electric circuit breaker fuse box.Lounge
- 4.11m x 3.86m (13'6 x 12'8) - The focal point of the room is a white fireplace with marble back and hearth with inset living flame effect electric fire. Two uPVC double glazed windows with opening lights overlooking the rear garden. Corniced ceiling. Two wall lights. Double panel radiator. Television and telephone points. An opening which provides access to the dining room.Dining Room
- 3.30m x 2.11m (10'10 x 6'11) - uPVC double glazed door with uPVC double glazed window positioned to one side leads to the conservatory. Corniced ceiling. Double panel radiator. Door leads to the kitchen.Conservatory
- 3.43m x 2.72m (11'3 x 8'11) - The conservatory is uPVC framed with double glazed roof and windows with opening lights. uPVC double glazed French doors provide access into and views over the rear garden.Kitchen
- 3.28m max x 2.67m max (10'9 max x 8'9 max) - The kitchen has been refurbished and has a range of eye & low level fixture cupboards and drawers in white. Laminate working surfaces incorporate a one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap. The built in appliances comprise: Indesit stainless steel electric multi function double oven. Neff four ring induction hob with illuminated extractor over. Space for fridge and freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed window with opening light overlooking the side. Worcester combi gas central heating boiler. Single panel radiator. Door which leads to an under stairs storage cupboard with shelving.First Floor Landing
- Approached from the previously described staircase leading to a landing area with rooms leading off. Corniced ceiling.Bedroom One
- 4.85m max x 3.84m max (15'11 max x 12'7 max) - uPVC double glazed window with opening light overlooking the rear of the property with open views beyond. Single panel radiator. Corniced ceiling. Television aerial point. Built in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf. An opening which leads to an En Suite vanity wash hand basin. Electric shaving point. uPVC obscure double glazed window with opening light overlooking the front elevation. Extractor fan. Built in storage cupboard.Bedroom Two
- 2.87m x 2.69m (9'5 x 8'10) - uPVC double glazed window with opening light overlooking the area of the property with open views beyond. Television point. Single panel radiator.Bedroom Three
- 2.67m x 1.91m (8'9 x 6'3) - uPVC double glazed window with opening light overlooking the side of the property. Single panel radiator. Television aerial point. Loft access.Bathroom/Wc
- 1.88m x 1.78m (6'2 x 5'10) - The bathroom/WC has been refurbished and has a three piece white suite which comprises: 'L' shaped bath with chrome mixer tap and further chrome mixer tap positioned above. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. The suite is completed by a low level WC. Ceramic tiled walls and tiled floor. Electric chrome heated towel rail. White wall mounted storage cupboard. Obscure uPVC double glazed window with opening light. Halogen downlights.Central Heating (Combi)
- The property enjoys the benefit of gas fired central heating from a Worcester combi boiler in the kitchen serving panel radiators and giving instantaneous domestic hot water.Double Glazing
- Where previously described the windows have been replaced with uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED units.Outside
- To the rear of the property the garden has been gravelled for ease of maintenance with feature block paved pathways and patio area.
Wooden gate leads to the off road car parking space. Garden tap.Parking
- To the side of the property there is an allocated car parking space.
Further visitor parking to the front of the property.Tenure Freehold/Council Tax
- The site of the property is held Freehold. Council Tax Band DLocation
- This lovely three bedroomed end mews style house built in the early 1990's by Fairclough Homes is situated in a quiet cut de sac location on the popular development known as 'The Glades', conveniently placed within easy walking distance to Lytham with it's comprehensive tree lined shopping facilities and town centre amenities. Transport services are easily available on Mythop Road running into Lytham centre or Warton and beyond. Local schools and Green Drive Golf Course are also close by. An internal viewing is recommended. No onward chain.Viewing The Property
- Strictly by appointment through 'John Ardern & Company'.Internet & Email Address
- All properties being sold through John Ardern & Company can be accessed and full colour brochures printed in full, with coloured photographs, on the internet: www.johnardern.com, rightmove.com, onthemarket.com, Email Address: email@example.comThe Guild
- John Ardern & Company are proud to announce that we have been appointed as the only Estate Agent practice in the South Fylde to be appointed as members of 'The Guild of Property Professionals'. As well as a network of carefully chosen independent Estate Agents throughout the UK, we now have an associated London office, 121 Park Lane, Mayfair with our own dedicated telephone number: - 02074098367. Outside the office, there are four touch screens enabling interested clients to access all our displayed properties. The website address is www.guildproperty.co.uk.Property Misdescription Act
- John Ardern & Company for themselves and their clients declare that they have exercised all due diligence in the preparation of these details but can give no guarantee as to their veracity or correctness. Any electrical or other appliances included have not been tested, neither have drains, heating, plumbing and electrical installations. All purchasers are recommended to carry our their own investigations before contract.
This is a Freehold property.