This two bedroom extended bungalow is situated on this popular development known as 'Lytham Hall Park' constructed in the early 1970s by Richard Costain Ltd and being conveniently placed between both Lytham and Ansdells shopping facilities and within just a short walk through to WITCHWOOD with access onto Lytham Green and the Ribble Estuary. The property is also situated close to Fairhaven Golf club and within easy walking distance to Ansdell's shopping facilities on Woodlands Road.
The property has been the subject to considerable expenditure and improvement and must be inspected to be fully appreciated.Vestibule Entrance
- Approached through a replacement uPVC outer door with centre obscure double glazed panel. Tiled floor. Inner obscure glazed door opens to:Entrance Hall
- 3.18m x 2.03m (10'5 x 6'8) - (maximum 'L' shape measurements) Nicely appointed hallway with wood laminate floor. Double panel radiator. Side meter cupboard. Access to the loft via a folding ladder.Lounge
- 5.36m x 3.48m (17'7 x 11'5) - Nicely appointed reception room. Double glazed picture window with upper stained glass work overlooks the front garden with fitted shutters. The focal point of the room is a white fire surround with gas coal effect living flame fire and matching over mantle. Corniced ceiling. Fitted wall lights. Double panel radiator.Dining-Kitchen
- 6.20m x 3.05m (20'4 x 10') - (max 'L' shape measurements) Superb EXTENDED family dining kitchen with an excellent range of modern wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers. Turned laminate working surfaces incorporating a peninsula unit with inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Built in appliances comprise: Whirlpool automatic fan assisted electric oven. Lamona four ring ceramic hob. Recently fitted Beko slim line dishwasher. Part ceramic tiled walls. Matching wood laminate floor. Panel radiator. Range of original storage cupboards with double doors and separate broom cupboard. Double glazed opening window with fitted blind. Corniced ceiling. The kitchen extends to the dining area with double glazed, double doors overlooking and giving access to the enclosed rear garden. Side double glazed window with opening light. Obscure glazed outer door. Double panel radiator. Corniced ceiling. Matching laminate floor.Dining Area
- Bedroom One
- 3.73m max x 3.48m (12'3 max x 11'5) - Delightfully appointed spacious principal double bedroom. Double glazed window with two top opening lights overlooks the rear garden. Panel radiator. Recessed illuminated dressing table with drawer units beneath and storage above. Range of mirror fronted freestanding wardrobes.Bedroom Two
- 2.92m x 2.84m (9'7 x 9'4 ) - Second well planned double bedroom. Double glazed window with side opening light and fitted shutters overlooks the front garden. Panel radiator. Freestanding wardrobe range.Bathroom/Wc
- 1.70m x 1.63m (5'7 x 5'4) - Ceramic tiled walls. Recently fitted three piece white suite comprises: curved panelled bath with plumbed shower and shower screen. Vanity wash hand basin set in a turned surround with cupboard beneath and semi concealed low level WC. Wall mounted electric towel rail. Obscure double glazed outer window with side opening light and fitted blind. Ceiling extractor fan.Central Heating
- The property enjoys the benefit of gas fired central heating from a boiler contained in the loft serving panel radiators and domestic hot water.Double Glazing
- Where previously described the windows are DOUBLE GLAZED with uPVC frames, note the two principal windows to the front have recently had shutters fitted.Outside
- To the front of the property the garden has been laid for ease of maintenance with stone chipped areas and ornamental lamp post. Centre flower bed. Long paved driveway gives ample space for three/four cars and leads through central timber security gates and approaches the BRICK GARAGE. Electric car charging point.
To the immediate rear there is a delightful enclosed garden again laid for ease of maintenance with Indian Stone patio and pathways and centre artificial grass lawn. Flower and shrub borders together with timber garden store. Due to it's situation the garden enjoys a sunny aspect for the majority of the day.Garage
- 5.92m x 2.92m (19'5 x 9'7) - With electrically operated up & over door and side personal door. Obscure single glazed window gives natural light. Glazed deep sink with hot and cold water supply and adjoining plumbing facilities for automatic washing machine. Power, light and water supplies connected.N.B
- The bungalow has recently been completely re-roofed.Tenure Freehold/Council Tax
- The site of the property is held Freehold. Council Tax Band C.Location
- This two bedroom extended bungalow is situated on this popular development known as 'Lytham Hall Park' constructed in the early 1970s by Richard Costain Ltd and being conveniently placed between both Lytham and Ansdells shopping facilities and within just a short walk through to WITCHWOOD with access onto Lytham Green and the Ribble Estuary. The property is also situated close to Fairhaven Golf club and within easy walking distance to Ansdell's shopping facilities on Woodlands Road.
The property has been the subject to considerable expenditure and improvement and must be inspected to be fully appreciated.Internet & Email Address
- All properties being sold through John Ardern & Company can be accessed and full colour brochures printed in full, with coloured photographs, on the internet: www.johnardern.com, rightmove.com, onthemarket.com, Email Address: email@example.comThe Guild
- John Ardern & Company are proud to announce that we have been appointed as the only Estate Agent practice in the South Fylde to be appointed as members of 'The Guild of Property Professionals'. As well as a network of carefully chosen independent Estate Agents throughout the UK, we now have an associated London office, 121 Park Lane, Mayfair with our own dedicated telephone number: - 02074098367. Outside the office, there are four touch screens enabling interested clients to access all our displayed properties. The website address is www.guildproperty.co.uk.Viewing The Property
- Strictly by appointment through 'John Ardern & Company'.Property Misdescription Act
- John Ardern & Company for themselves and their clients declare that they have exercised all due diligence in the preparation of these details but can give no guarantee as to their veracity or correctness. Any electrical or other appliances included have not been tested, neither have drains, heating, plumbing and electrical installations. All purchasers are recommended to carry our their own investigations before contract. Details Prepared May 2023