The Ballam Oaks development comprises twelve impressive, individually designed executive homes combining charm and character with all the modern luxuries that you would expect from a prestigious exclusive gated development. Being within minutes from Lytham Green and the town centre with its tree lined shopping facilities, restaurants and bars. There are a good selection of local primary and secondary schools within easy reach together with a number of championship golf courses. The M55 motorway access is also within a couple of minutes driving distance.Ballam Oaks
- The Ballam Oaks development comprises twelve impressive, individually designed executive homes combining charm and character with all the modern luxuries that you would expect from a prestigious exclusive gated development. Being within minutes from Lytham Green and the town centre with its tree lined shopping facilities, restaurants and bars. There are a good selection of local primary and secondary schools within easy reach together with a number of championship golf courses. The M55 motorway access is also within a couple of minutes driving distance.Pipers Reach
- Pipers Reach is an ultra modern 5736 sq ft home, incorporating rendering and Chatsworth brick. With large windows which will enjoy great views across the open countryside from the Living Room, Kitchen and five of the Bedrooms. There is a large triple-height glass atrium, open plan modern Stuart Frazer Kitchen and a Utility/Boot Room, Living Room and separate Retreat Room. There is access through the Utility to a Double Garage and garden storage area.
Comprising five bedrooms, one of which is the Master Bedroom with a large Dressing Room and En Suite. A staircase leading to the second floor with a further two Bedrooms, Office and Cinema Room/Gym.
Underfloor heating is run via an eco friendly air source heat pump and wood burning stoves will ensure that this well insulated home will always be warm and cosy.Features Include
- Traditional build with high specification aspects and fittings.
Combination of handmade bricks, cedar weatherboarding and excellent quality rendering.
Solid windows, oak doors and features throughout.
Air source heat pump.
Fresh air circulation/exchange arrangements.
'Rako' mood and energy efficient lighting.
'Sonus' sound, wi-fi and security system.
Hand crafted kitchens, utility facilities and boot/mud room.
Villeroy Boch bathrooms, shower rooms and en suites.
NHBC cover.Ground Floor
- Reception Hallway/Glass Atrium
- 9.22m x 4.04m max (30'3 x 13'3 max) - Cloaks/Wc
- Large Open Plan Living Room
- 9.37m x 5.99m (30'9 x 19'8) - Retreat Room
- 5.99m x 4.98m (19'8 x 16'4) - Modern Kitchen
- 5.99m x 5.44m (19'8 x 17'10) - Utility/Boot Room
- 4.39m x 4.32m (14'5 x 14'2) - Garden Store/Double Garage
- 7.19m max x 5.97m (23'7 max x 19'7) - First Floor
- Master Bedroom Suite
- 5.99m x 3.78m (19'8 x 12'5) - Dressing Room
- 5.94m x 3.89m (19'6 x 12'9) - En Suite Bathroom
- 5.69m x 2.64m (18'8 x 8'8) - En Suite Wc
- 1.96m x 0.99m (6'5 x 3'3) - Bedroom Suite Two
- 5.97m x 3.61m (19'7 x 11'10) - Dressing Room
- 2.21m x 2.18m (7'3 x 7'2) - En Suite Shower/Wc
- 2.24m x 2.21m (7'4 x 7'3) - Bedroom Three
- 4.78m x 3.66m (15'8 x 12') - Bedroom Four
- 5.99m x 4.11m (19'8 x 13'6) - Bathroom/Wc
- 4.62m x 1.98m (15'2 x 6'6) - Second Floor North
- Bedroom Five
- 4.93m x 4.42m max (16'2 x 14'6 max) - Bedroom Six/Tv Den
- 5.38m x 4.39m max (17'8 x 14'5 max) - Bathroom/Wc
- 3.23m x 1.75m (10'7 x 5'9) - Second Floor South
- 5.99m x 4.11m max (19'8 x 13'6 max) - Cinema/Play Room/Gym
- 5.99m x 5.97m max (19'8 x 19'7 max) - Plant Room
- Tenure Freehold/Council Tax
- The site of the property is held Freehold and is free from any chief rent or other encumbrances. Council Tax Band H - To be confirmed.Maintenance
- A management company has been formed to administer and control outgoing expenses to common parts. A figure is to be confirmed.Viewing The Property
- Strictly by appointment through 'John Ardern & Company'.Internet & Email Address
- All properties being sold through John Ardern & Company can be accessed and full colour brochures printed in full, with coloured photographs, on the internet: www.johnardern.com, rightmove.com, onthemarket.com, Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Guild
- John Ardern & Company are proud to announce that we have been appointed as the only Estate Agent practice in the South Fylde to be appointed as members of 'The Guild of Property Professionals'. As well as a network of carefully chosen independent Estate Agents throughout the UK, we now have an associated London office, 121 Park Lane, Mayfair with our own dedicated telephone number: - 02074098367. Outside the office, there are four touch screens enabling interested clients to access all our displayed properties. The website address is www.guildproperty.co.uk.Property Misdescription Act
- John Ardern & Company for themselves and their clients declare that they have exercised all due diligence in the preparation of these details but can give no guarantee as to their veracity or correctness. Any electrical or other appliances included have not been tested, neither have drains, heating, plumbing and electrical installations. All purchasers are recommended to carry our their own investigations before contract. Details Prepared May 2022
This is a Freehold property.