'Willow Dean' stands in delightful gardens on Myrtle Drive off Dowbridge and is within a short walking distance from the centre of Kirkham with it's comprehensive shopping facilities, town centre amenities and local primary and senior schools. There is superb potential to develop a four bedroom detached property on the extensive plot to the side garden of Willow Dean (subject to local planning consents). The property is also conveniently placed for Kirkham Grammar Junior and Senior Schools and Carr Hill High School.
An internal and external inspection is strongly recommended.Ground Floor
- Central Vestibule Entrance
- 1.14m x 0.84m (3'9 x 2'9) - Approached through an outer door with tiled floor and sunken mat well. Semi obscure glazed inner door opens to:Entrance Hall
- 3.48m x 2.74m (11'5 x 9') - Nicely appointed central hallway with turned staircase leading off with spindled balustrade. Corniced ceiling. Double panel radiator with display shelf above.Cloaks/Wc
- 1.52m x 1.40m (5' x 4'7) - With two piece suite comprising: fixture wash hand basin with storage cupboard beneath. Low level WC. Electric meter cupboard with circuit breaker fuse box. Obscure leaded and stained glass window encapsulated into uPVC double glazed frame.Lounge
- 5.31m into bay x 3.89m (17'5 into bay x 12'9 ) - Nicely appointed principal reception room. Walk in bay window with inset leaded double glazed units enjoying views of the front lawned garden. Double panel radiator. The focal point of the room is a polished marble fireplace with gas coal effect living flame fire with matching over mantle and hearth. Corniced ceiling. Additional side leaded double glazed window enjoys views looking onto the spacious side garden. Central archway gives access to:Lounge Extension
- 3.71m x 2.36m (12'2 x 7'9) - With double glazed leaded windows and centre French door which overlooks and gives access onto the rear raised terrace and steps leading down to the formal gardens. Two single panel radiators. Side matching leaded double glazed window enjoys further garden views. Internal original leaded and stained glass window.Dining Room
- 4.62m x 3.96m (15'2 x 13') - Second well proportioned and appointed reception room with walk in bay window with inset leaded double glazed units overlooking the front garden. Panel radiator. All tiled fireplace with open fire grate and having matching tiled hearth. Fitted Delph rack and corniced ceiling.Dining-Kitchen
- 6.78m x 3.48m (into bay) (22'3 x 11'5 (into bay)) - Spacious FAMILY dining kitchen with an excellent range of wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers. Turned laminate working surfaces incorporating a peninsula breakfast bar. Corner carousel. Inset single drainer one & a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap set into the bay window with leaded double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden. Built in Zanussi appliances comprise: electric oven. Four ring gas hob. Illuminated extractor canopy above. Built in microwave oven. Candy built in dishwasher. Hoover larder fridge. One double and separate single panel radiator. Further leaded window adjoins the DINING AREA. uPVC outer door with upper doulble glazed panel.Laundry Room
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' x 10') - With ceramic tiled floor. White porcelain Belfast sink with hot and cold water supply. Plumbing faculties for automatic washing machine. Wall storage cupboards. Panel radiator. Two double glazed windows. Original external door. Inter-connecting door leads to the garage.First Floor
- Approached from the previously described turned staircase leading to the central upper landing.Landing
- 4.37m x 2.67m (14'4 x 8'9) - With a leaded and stained glass picture window encapsulated into uPVC double glazed unit. Curved spindled balustrade. Corniced ceiling. Access to the loft via a folding ladder. Panel radiator.Bedroom One
- 5.36m into bay x 3.89m (17'7 into bay x 12'9) - Spacious principal double bedroom. Walk in leaded double glazed bay window overlooking the front elevation. Panel radiator. Range of fitted wardrobes with storage cupboards above. Pedestal wash hand basin with mirror above and strip light over incorporating a shaving point. Adjoining leaded double glazed window enjoys views looking onto the large side garden.Bedroom Two
- 4.70m into bay x 3.28m (15'5 into bay x 10'9) - Second well proportioned double bedroom with walk in bay window with inset leaded double glazed units. Extensive range of fitted wardrobes with centre kneehole dressing table with mirror over and storage cupboards above. Panel radiator.Bedroom Three
- 3.48m x 2.95m (11'5 x 9'8 ) - Third well planned double bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes to one wall and storage cupboards above. Wall mounted Baxi combi gas central heating boiler concealed in the cupboard. Leaded double glazed window enjoys elevated views. Panel radiator.Bathroom/Wc
- 2.67m x 1.98m (8'9 x 6'6) - With part ceramic tiled walls. Three piece suite comprises: Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin with wall mounted shaving point. Corner step in tiled shower compartment with a Galaxy Aqua electric shower and pivoting outer door. The suite is completed by a low level WC. Two obscure leaded double glazed windows. Ceiling downlights and wall mounted extractor fan. Chrome heated ladder towel rail.Central Heating (Combi)
- The property enjoys the benefit of gas fired central heating from a Baxi combi boiler contained in the cupboard in bedroom three serving panel radiators and giving instantaneous domestic hot water.Double Glazing
- Where previously described the windows have been replaced with uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED units and principal windows with leaded lights.Outside
- To the front of the property there is an established lawned garden with mature shrub and flower borders. Printed concrete driveway approached through double wrought iron gates leading to the attached brick garage.
The garden extends to the side with a large lawned area with matching established shrubs and trees and corner rockery. To the rear the lawned garden continues and has a paved central sun terrace and matching mature shrubs and borders and adjoining the house there is a raised terrace.
Access to underneath the utility room for further storage. Garden WC with single drainer sink unit. Side double glazed obscure window. Further lower access to garden storage. Further lawn to the left hand side of the house.Outside
- In the past plans were submitted and passed for a detached four bedroom house on the side garden.Garage
- 5.36m x 3.45m (17'7 x 11'4) - Electrically operated up & over door. Two obscure double glazed windows give natural light. Power and light supplies.Location
- 'Willow Dean' stands in delightful gardens on Myrtle Drive off Dowbridge and is within a short walking distance from the centre of Kirkham with it's comprehensive shopping facilities, town centre amenities and local primary and senior schools. There is superb potential to develop a four bedroom detached property on the extensive plot to the side garden of Willow Dean (subject to local planning consents). The property is also conveniently placed for Kirkham Grammar Junior and Senior Schools and Carr Hill High School.
An internal and external inspection is strongly recommended.Tenure Freehold/Council Tax
- The site of the property is held Freehold. Council Tax Band EInternet & Email Address
- All properties being sold through John Ardern & Company can be accessed and full colour brochures printed in full, with coloured photographs, on the internet: www.johnardern.com, rightmove.com, onthemarket.com, Email Address: email@example.comThe Guild
- John Ardern & Company are proud to announce that we have been appointed as the only Estate Agent practice in the South Fylde to be appointed as members of 'The Guild of Property Professionals'. As well as a network of carefully chosen independent Estate Agents throughout the UK, we now have an associated London office, 121 Park Lane, Mayfair with our own dedicated telephone number: - 02074098367. Outside the office, there are four touch screens enabling interested clients to access all our displayed properties. The website address is www.guildproperty.co.uk.Viewing The Property
- Strictly by appointment through 'John Ardern & Company'.Property Misdescription Act
- John Ardern & Company for themselves and their clients declare that they have exercised all due diligence in the preparation of these details but can give no guarantee as to their veracity or correctness. Any electrical or other appliances included have not been tested, neither have drains, heating, plumbing and electrical installations. All purchasers are recommended to carry our their own investigations before contract. Details Prepared May 2023