This spacious and extended detached chalet bungalow was constructed in the early 1960's and is situated in a small select development of similar properties adjoining Dowbridge within minutes walk to the centre of Kirkham with it's comprehensive shopping facilities and town centre amenities. Conveniently placed to Kirkham Grammar School and Carr Hill High School. The property has been extended to the rear and offers very spacious family accommodation which must be inspected to be fully appreciated.Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- 4.93m x 3.20m (16'2 x 10'6) - (max 'L' shape measurements) Nicely appointed hallway approached through a replacement uPVC obscure double glazed outer door. Double panel radiator with display shelf above. Corniced ceiling. Staircase leads off with side hand rail.Lounge
- 4.93m x 3.51m (16'2 x 11'6) - Nicely appointed principle reception room with double glazed uPVC window with side opening lights overlooks the front garden and the close beyond. The focal point of the room is a tile and marble fireplace with electric coal effect fire with slate over mantle. Two inglenook style double glazed windows with top opening lights. Double panel radiator. Corniced ceiling. Television aerial point.Dining Room
- 3.18m x 3.18m (10'5 x 10'5) - Very useful second reception room with sliding double glazed patio doors overlook and give access to the enclosed rear garden. Double panel radiator. Corniced ceiling. Under stair store cupboard which also contains a Worcester Bosch boiler (5yrs old) with wall mounted programmer control.Extended Dining-Kitchen
- 4.78m x 3.48m (15'8 x 11'5) - Extremely well fitted FAMILY dining-kitchen with an excellent range of wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers. Turned laminate working surfaces. Inset twin bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Plumbing facilities for automatic washing machine. Built in appliances comprise: Creda electric automatic double oven. Leisure 80 four ring gas hob. Bosch illuminated extractor canopy above. Double panel radiator. Double glazed windows enjoy delightful views looking over the rear garden. Adjoining obscure double glazed outer door.Bedroom One
- 4.34m x 3.20m (14'3 x 10'6) - Extended and well fitted double bedroom with two double glazed windows overlook the front and rear elevations. Full range of fitted wardrobes with centre double mirrored doors and matching kneehole dressing table and halogen downlights together with further cupboards above. Double panel radiator. Corniced ceiling.Bedroom Two
- 2.97m x 2.59m (9'9 x 8'6) - Deceptive double bedroom at present furnished with a single bed and fitted wardrobes with glass topped drawer units and headboard. Double glazed outer window with two side opening lights overlooks the front garden. Double panel radiator.Bathroom/Wc
- 2.67m x 1.96m (8'9 x 6'5) - Modern white three piece suite comprises: panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and plumbed shower above with folding screen. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboards and drawers beneath. Centre chrome mixer tap. The suite is completed by a Roca low level WC. Panel radiator. Two obscure double glazed outer windows with fitted roller blinds. Corniced celing.First Floor
- Approached from the previously described staircase leading to the upper landing.Landing
- 4.39m x 1.88m (14'5 x 6'2) - With wrought iron balustrade. Double glazed window with top opening light and fitted blind overlooks the side elevation. Linen cupboard with open shelving.Bedroom Three
- 3.99m x 3.05m plus wardrobes (13'1 x 10' plus ward - Large double bedroom with an excellent range of fitted wardrobes to one wall with centre glass topped dressing table with strip light above and cupboards over. Double panel radiator. Double glazed window with side opening light enjoys views of the front elevation. Access door to the front roof void.Bedroom Four
- 3.07m x 3.05m plus wardrobe (10'1 x 10' plus wardr - Further well planned double bedroom with fitted wardrobe range to one wall with mirror fronted doors. Double glazed window with two side opening lights overlooks the rear garden with mature trees in the back ground. Panel radiator. Access to the side roof void.Shower Room/Wc
- 2.13m x 1.83m (7' x 6') - With ceramic floor and part wall tiles. Three piece modern suite comprises: corner step in shower compartment with a curved sliding outer door and electric 'Bristan' shower. Mobelhaus vanity wash hand basin with cupboards and drawers beneath and chrome mixer tap. Wall mounted shaving point and illuminated medicine cabinet with double mirrored doors above. The suite is completed by a low level WC. Panel radiator. Ceiling downlights and extractor fan. Obscure double glazed outer window with top opening light and fitted roller blind.Central Heating (Combi)
- The property enjoys the benefit of gas fired central heating from a Worcester Bosch combi boiler (5 yrs old) situated in the cupboard off the dining room serving panel radiators and giving instantaneous domestic hot water.Double Glazing
- Where previously described the windows have been replaced with uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED unitsOutside
- To the front of the property there is an open plan garden that has been laid for ease of maintenance with block paving and a long asphalted driveway (parking for four cars) leading to a wide court yard directly in front of the double garage. External lighting. Gas and electric meters.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed mature garden laid to lawn with crazy paved pathways and sun terrace. Well stocked shrub and flower borders with a variety of conifers, trees and shrubs. External garden tap and feature Victorian style lamp post. Wrought iron gates lead to the front garden.Double Garage
- 5.49m x 5.44m (18' x 17'10) - Brick constructed double garage with electrically operated up & over door and side personal door. Double glazed window gives natural light. Power and light supplies connected.Tenure Freehold/Council Tax
- The site of the property is held Freehold and is free from any chief rent or other encumbrances. Council Tax Band DLocation
- This spacious and extended detached chalet bungalow was constructed in the early 1960's and is situated in a small select development of similar properties adjoining Dowbridge within minutes walk to the centre of Kirkham with it's comprehensive shopping facilities and town centre amenities. Conveniently placed to Kirkham Grammar School and Carr Hill High School. The property has been extended to the rear and offers very spacious family accommodation which must be inspected to be fully appreciated.Viewing The Property
- Strictly by appointment through 'John Ardern & Company'.
This is a Freehold property.