This spacious ground floor two bedroomed purpose built apartment is situated in this desirable area of Ansdell being within just a few minutes stroll to Grannys Bay and Fairhaven Lake with its many leisure and sporting attractions along with the beach and foreshore. Woodlands Road's shopping facilities are also minutes away and there are transport services on Clifton Drive giving easy access to both Lytham and St Annes town centres. Viewing recommended.Ground Floor
- Self Contained Private Entrance
- 1.50m x 1.14m (4'11 x 3'9) - Approached through a uPVC part obscure double glazed outer door. uPVC obscure glazed window with opening light positioned to one side. Low level cupboard contains the circuit breaker fuse box, gas and electric meters. Feature stripped floorboards.Entrance Hall
- 9.22m x 1.80m max (30'3 x 5'11 max) - Approached through an obscure glazed inner door with obscure glazed window positioned to the side. Two built in store cupboards. Glazed door with side panel leads through to the rear hallway. A glazed door from the rear hallway provides access to a study area/store room with single panel radiator. Double panel radiator. Feature stripped floor boards.Lounge
- 5.13m into bay x 4.37m (16'10 into bay x 14'4) - The focal point of the room is a period tiled fireplace with open flue. Corniced ceiling. uPVC double glazed bay window with opening lights overlooking the front garden. Double panel radiator. Television and telephone points. Matching stripped floorboards.Dining Kitchen
- 4.88m into bay x 3.68m max (16' into bay x 12'1 ma - The dining kitchen has been refurbished with a range of eye & low level fixture cupboards and drawers. Laminate working surfaces incorporate a feature porcelain sink with chrome mixer tap. Space for duel fuel range cooker. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. uPVC double glazed bay window with opening light overlooks the side. To one side of the room there is a built in period dresser. A door leads to the rear porch. Space for dining table and chairs. Double panel radiator. Feature stripped floor boards.Rear Porch
- Obscure uPVC double glazed outer door. uPVC obscure double glazed windows to either side. uPVC framed double glazed roof. Worcester combo gas central heating boiler. Feature Terrazzo tile floor.Bedroom One
- 4.78m x 3.66m (15'8 x 12') - uPVC double glazed window with opening light overlooks the side. Corniced ceiling. Double panel radiator. Feature stripped floorboards.Bedroom Two
- 3.43m x 3.30m (11'3 x 10'10) - uPVC double glazed window with opening light overlooking the side elevation. Single panel radiator.Bathroom/Wc
- 2.77m max x 1.91m max (9'1 max x 6'3 max) - Three piece refurbished bathroom suite comprises: Panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and hand shower attachment. Mira electric shower over with glazed screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. The suite is completed by a low level WC. uPVC double glazed obscure window with opening light. Part tiled walls and chrome towel railCentral Heating (Combi)
- The property enjoys the benefit of gas fired central heating from a Worcester combi boiler serving panel radiators and giving instantaneous domestic hot water.Double Glazing
- Where previously described the windows have been replaced with uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED units.Outside
- To the front of the property the garden directly in front of the apartment passes with the property.
To the front of the apartment there is an off road parking space.
Driveway leads down the side of the property through to the rear where there is a single garage which passes with the apartment. Pathway down the side of the garage leads to a gate which provides access to the rear service road.Garage
- 5.77m x 2.59m (18'11 x 8'6) - First garage on the left passes with the apartment and is accessed via an up and over door from the previously described driveway. Window gives natural light.Tenure/Council Tax
- The site of the property is held Leasehold for the residue term of 999 years subject to an annual ground rent of £12. Council Tax Band CMaintenance
- Maintenance to the external communal areas of the block is equally split between the four apartment owners.Location
- This spacious ground floor two bedroomed purpose built apartment is situated in this desirable area of Ansdell being within just a few minutes stroll to Grannys Bay and Fairhaven Lake with its many leisure and sporting attractions along with the beach and foreshore. Woodlands Road's shopping facilities are also minutes away and there are transport services on Clifton Drive giving easy access to both Lytham and St Annes town centres. Viewing recommended.Viewing The Property
- Strictly by appointment through 'John Ardern & Company'.Internet & Email Address
- All properties being sold through John Ardern & Company can be accessed and full colour brochures printed in full, with coloured photographs, on the internet: www.johnardern.com, rightmove.com, onthemarket.com, Email Address: email@example.comThe Guild
- John Ardern & Company are proud to announce that we have been appointed as the only Estate Agent practice in the South Fylde to be appointed as members of 'The Guild of Property Professionals'. As well as a network of carefully chosen independent Estate Agents throughout the UK, we now have an associated London office, 121 Park Lane, Mayfair with our own dedicated telephone number: - 02074098367. Outside the office, there are four touch screens enabling interested clients to access all our displayed properties. The website address is www.guildproperty.co.uk.Property Misdescription Act
- John Ardern & Company for themselves and their clients declare that they have exercised all due diligence in the preparation of these details but can give no guarantee as to their veracity or correctness. Any electrical or other appliances included have not been tested, neither have drains, heating, plumbing and electrical installations. All purchasers are recommended to carry our their own investigations before contract.
This is a Freehold property.