Lovely semi detached two bedroom true bungalow superbly situated in the heart of Ansdell with easy access to all of its shops and amenities, including a Post Office and train station with links to Lytham, St Annes, Blackpool, Kirkham and Preston. Granny's Bay and Fairhaven Lake are just a short stroll away. Both Lytham and St Annes town centres are also easily accessible. Viewing recommended. No onward chain.Ground Floor
- Entrance Vestibule
- Approached by a UPVC composite part stained glass double glazed outer door. Tiled floor.Entrance Hall
- UPVC part double glazed outer door provides access to/from the rear garden. Corniced ceiling. Loft access hatch with a retractable ladder. The loft is part boarded. Two wall light points. A built in cloaks cupboard with high level storage cupboard positioned above. Low level cupboard houses the electric meter. Electric consumer unit. Single panel radiator.Lounge/Dining Room
- 7.09m max x 3.02m (23'3 max x 9'11) - UPVC double glazed semi bay window with opening lights overlooks the front of the property. Focal point of the lounge is a wooden fireplace with inset living flame effect electric fire. Corniced ceiling. Double panel radiator. Telephone point. Television aerial point. An arched opening provides access to the Dining Room. Further UPVC double glazed window with opening light overlooks the rear garden. Additional double panel radiator.Kitchen
- 2.67m max x 2.26m max (8'9 max x 7'5 max) - With a range of eye and low level fixture cupboards and drawers in white. Under cupboard lighting. Laminated working surfaces incorporate a one and a half bowl, single drainer stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap. Built in appliances comprise: AEG electric double oven. AEG four ring halogen hob. Illuminated extractor above. Space for a fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for a washing machine. One of the kitchen cupboards houses a Glowworm condensing combination gas central heating boiler. Two UPVC double glazed windows with opening lights overlooking the side elevation.Study
- 3.05m max x 1.80m max (10' max x 5'11 max) - UPVC double glazed window with opening light overlooking the side. Built in storage cupboard with hanging rail and further high level storage cupboard positioned above. Door leads to the Conservatory.Conservatory
- 2.95m x 2.69m (9'8 x 8'10) - The conservatory is UPVC framed with pitched polycarbonate roof and has double glazed windows with opening lights overlooking the rear garden. UPVC double glazed French doors which provide access into and views over the rear garden. Single panel radiator.Oak effect laminate floor floor.Bedroom One
- 3.61m max x 3.33m max (11'10 max x 10'11 max) - UPVC double glazed window with opening light overlooking the front garden. Corniced ceiling. The room has a range of built in bedroom furniture including wardrobes, matching built in dressing table with drawers and two matching bedside cabinets with three drawers. Single panel radiator.Bedroom Two
- 3.00m x 2.67m (9'10 x 8'9) - UPVC double glazed window with opening light overlooking the rear garden. Corniced ceiling. Single panel radiator.Bathroom/Wc
- 2.64m x 1.78m (8'8 x 5'10) - The bathroom has been refurbished and has a three piece white suite which comprises: A panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and further chrome thermostatic shower positioned above with glazed screen to one side. Close couple WC with push button flush. Vanity wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap with white gloss storage cupboards beneath. Chrome towel radiator. LED spot downlight with PIR sensor. Extractor fan. Wall mounted illuminated mirror. UPVC opaque double glazed window with opening light overlooking the side. The walls have been fully tiled. Tiled floor.Outside
- To the front of the property the garden has been lawned with flower beds and borders hosting a variety of plants, bushes and trees. A driveway provides off road parking. Outside lighting. Outside water point. Wooden gate provides access through to the rear garden. Outside power point.
To the rear of the property the garden has been lawned with flower beds and borders hosting a variety of plants, bushes and shrubs. To the rear of the property there is a feature paved patio area.Garage
- 4.88m x 2.46m (16' x 8'1) - Vehicular access via an up and over door from the rear service road. Windows overlooking the rear garden. Side personal door which leads to/from the rear garden. Electric light and power connected.Central Heating
- The property benefits from gas fired central heating from a recently installed Glowworm condensing combination gas fired central heating boiler located in the Kitchen. This supplies instantaneous domestic hot water and thermostatically controlled panel radiators to the property.Double Glazing
- UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors throughout.Tenure Freehold/Council Tax
- The site of the property is held Freehold. Council Tax Band CLocation
- Lovely semi detached two bedroom true bungalow superbly situated in the heart of Ansdell with easy access to all of its shops and amenities, including a Post Office and train station with links to Lytham, St Annes, Blackpool, Kirkham and Preston. Granny's Bay and Fairhaven Lake are just a short stroll away. Both Lytham and St Annes town centres are also easily accessible. Viewing recommended. No onward chain.Viewing The Property
- Strictly by appointment through 'John Ardern & Company'.Internet & Email Address
- All properties being sold through John Ardern & Company can be accessed and full colour brochures printed in full, with coloured photographs, on the internet: www.johnardern.com, rightmove.com, onthemarket.com, Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Guild
- John Ardern & Company are proud to announce that we have been appointed as the only Estate Agent practice in the South Fylde to be appointed as members of 'The Guild of Property Professionals'. As well as a network of carefully chosen independent Estate Agents throughout the UK, we now have an associated London office, 121 Park Lane, Mayfair with our own dedicated telephone number: - 02074098367. Outside the office, there are four touch screens enabling interested clients to access all our displayed properties. The website address is www.guildproperty.co.uk.Property Misdescription Act
- John Ardern & Company for themselves and their clients declare that they have exercised all due diligence in the preparation of these details but can give no guarantee as to their veracity or correctness. Any electrical or other appliances included have not been tested, neither have drains, heating, plumbing and electrical installations. All purchasers are recommended to carry our their own investigations before contract.
This is a Freehold property.