This deceptively spacious and very well presented semi detached family house lies within very close walking distance to Ansdell Primary and Lytham St Annes High Schools along with Ansdell's principal shopping facilities on Woodlands Road. There are transport services adjoining leading to both Lytham and St Anne's town centres. Fairhaven Lake with its many sporting attractions and AKS school are also a pleasant walk away across Royal Lytham Golf Course. An internal and external viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the accommodation this property has to offer including three good sized bedrooms and a spacious LOFT ROOM, with a large family rear garden.Entrance Vestibule
- 1.70m x 1.40m (5'7 x 4'7) - Approached through a UPVC outer door with inset obscure double glazed leaded panel. Full length double glazed panels to either side of the front entrance. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Attractive ceramic tiled floor. Inner hardwood part glazed door with matching side panel leads to:Hallway
- 3.84m x 1.88m (12'7 x 6'2) - Spacious entrance hallway with a turned staircase leading off to the first floor with white spindled balustrade. Corniced ceiling and picture rails have been retained. Two double panel radiators. Telephone point. Useful understair recess with access to the meter cupboard. Matching white panelled doors lead off to the Reception rooms.Lounge
- 4.67m into bay x 3.76m (15'4 into bay x 12'4) - Tastefully appointed principal reception room. Double glazed bay window overlooks the front garden. Two top opening lights. Two double panel radiators. Picture rails and corniced ceiling. Television aerial point. Focal point of the room is a fireplace with wooden surround, raised hearth and matching tiled display recess.Sitting/Dining Room
- 4.65m max x 3.48m (15'3 max x 11'5) - Second large reception room, currently used as a 2nd Sitting Room but could easily be used as a formal Dining Room if required. Large double glazed window overlooks the rear aspect with two top opening lights. Two double panel radiators. White display fire surround with a tiled display hearth. Corniced ceiling. Picture rails.Rear Hall
- 1.93m x 1.60m (6'4 x 5'3) - Picture rails.
Glazed panelled door leads off to the Dining Kitchen and a folding white panelled door leads to:Cloaks/Wc
- 1.65m x 0.99m (5'5 x 3'3) - Obscure double glazed window with top opening light to the side elevation. Two piece white suite comprises: Wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls. Overhead light.Dining Kitchen
- 5.18m x 3.38m max (17' x 11'1 max) - Family dining kitchen with a large double glazed window to the Dining Area overlooking the side of the property. Two top opening lights. Further double glazed window to the Kitchen area enjoys views over the rear garden. Top opening light. Excellent range of eye and low level fixture cupboards and drawers. Incorporating two glazed display units, open display shelving and wine rack. Stainless steel one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with centre mixer tap. Set in roll edged laminate working surfaces with ceramic splash back tiling and concealed downlighting. DeLonghi cooking range with six gas ring burners, with oven and grill below. Brushed chrome splash back and an illuminated extractor above. Space for an American style fridge/freezer. Plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher. Space and vent for a tumble dryer. Wall mounted Baxi combi central heating boiler (approx 12 months old).
UPVC outer door gives direct rear garden access.First Floor Landing
- Spacious split level landing approached from the previously described staircase with matching spindled balustrade. Feature original stained glass leaded window with secondary glazing to the half stairs provides excellent natural light to the hall, stairs and landing areas. Corniced ceiling. Picture rails. Additional UPVC double glazed opening window. Access to a rear boarded loft space area with light, via a pull down folding ladder. Built in linen store cupboard. Staircase leads to the 2nd floor LOFT ROOM.
White panelled doors lead off.Bedroom One
- 5.72m max x 3.71m (18'9 max x 12'2) - (max measurements) Large full width front bedroom. Two double glazed windows overlook the front of the property. With side and top opening lights. Double and single panel radiators. Corniced ceiling. Picture rails.Bedroom Two
- 3.73m x 3.53m (12'3 x 11'7) - Double glazed window overlooks the rear of the property with side opening light. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Single panel radiator.Bedroom Three
- 3.15m x 2.36m (10'4 x 7'9) - Third good sized bedroom. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Top opening light. Double panel radiator. Laminate wood effect floor. Corniced ceiling and picture rails.Bathroom
- 2.13m x 1.93m (7' x 6'4) - Obscure double glazed window with top opening light. Two piece white suite comprises: Panelled bath with centre mixer tap, glazed pivoting screen and a Galaxy Aqua 3000 electric shower over. Vanity wash hand basin with display surround and cupboards and drawers below, Wall mirror above with two inset spot lights over. Single panel radiator. Part ceramic tiled walls.Separate Wc
- 1.17m x 0.99m (3'10 x 3'3) - Obscure double glazed window with top opening light to the side elevation. Matching part ceramic tiled walls. White low level WC. Inset ceiling spot light.Loft Room
- 4.62m x 4.14m (15'2 x 13'7) - Spacious loft room with staircase leading off the first floor landing. Currently used as fourth bedroom and would suit work from home office. Three double glazed pivoting roof lights. Pitched ceiling with exposed beams and matching balustrade. Inset ceiling spot lights. Double panel radiator. Laminate wood effect flooring.Outside
- To the front of the property is a walled garden which has been block paved for ease of maintenance, with side shrub borders and provides very good off road parking. The driveway continues down the side of the house to the garage. Outside tap. To the immediate rear is a superb family garden with a stone flagged patio and adjoining stone chipped area with a central lawned garden beyond with side flower and shrub borders. To the rear of the garden is a second good sized raised sun patio with a timber garden store/bar.Garage
- Single brick garage approached through an up and over door. Side UPVC personal door with an inset double glazed panel.Central Heating (Combi)
- The property enjoys the benefit of gas fired central heating from a Baxi combi boiler (approx 12 months old) serving panel radiators and giving instantaneous domestic hot water.Double Glazing
- Where previously described the windows have been DOUBLE GLAZED, with the exception of the feature original stained glass landing window which has secondary glazing.Tenure/Council Tax
- The site of the property is held Leasehold for the residue term of 999 years subject to an annual ground rent of approx £5. Council Tax Band ESecurity
- The property has an alarm system fitted together with 2 CCTV cameras.Location
- This deceptively spacious and very well presented semi detached family house lies within very close walking distance to Ansdell Primary and Lytham St Annes High Schools along with Ansdell's principal shopping facilities on Woodlands Road. There are transport services adjoining leading to both Lytham and St Anne's town centres. Fairhaven Lake with its many sporting attractions and AKS school are also a pleasant walk away across Royal Lytham Golf Course. An internal and external viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the accommodation this property has to offer including three good sized bedrooms and a spacious LOFT ROOM, with a large family rear garden.Viewing The Property
- Strictly by appointment through 'John Ardern & Company'.Internet & Email Address
- All properties being sold through John Ardern & Company can be accessed and full colour brochures printed in full, with coloured photographs, on the internet: www.johnardern.com, rightmove.com, onthemarket.com, Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Guild
- John Ardern & Company are proud to announce that we have been appointed as the only Estate Agent practice in the South Fylde to be appointed as members of 'The Guild of Property Professionals'. As well as a network of carefully chosen independent Estate Agents throughout the UK, we now have an associated London office, 121 Park Lane, Mayfair with our own dedicated telephone number: - 02074098367. Outside the office, there are four touch screens enabling interested clients to access all our displayed properties. The website address is www.guildproperty.co.uk.Property Misdescription Act
- John Ardern & Company for themselves and their clients declare that they have exercised all due diligence in the preparation of these details but can give no guarantee as to their veracity or correctness. Any electrical or other appliances included have not been tested, neither have drains, heating, plumbing and electrical installations. All purchasers are recommended to carry our their own investigations before contract. Details Prepared September 2022
This is a Freehold property.